As parents, there is no question that a driving education is one of the best things you can give your teenager. The price of any driving education is small, considering that the skills they learn can SAVE LIVES!
Primary emphasis of the driving lesson is “hands-on” driving experience in real-world situations.
- Driving is done in the students own car
- Steering Management – in a controlled area to allow the student to experience abnormal car behavior and the teach him/her how to handle the new situation, making the car go precisely where you want it to avoid accidents.
- Eye management and judging closing speeds of on-coming traffic
- Distractions while driving (phone usage, texting)
- Brake management and ABS
- City and highway speed (up to 70MPH) driving time